Caller: I bet I'm calling India and you're reading some stupid gossip mag.
CallCenterGal: Um, no. I live in the US of A and I'm lusting over an Anthro catalog

Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm a NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author!! FOR REAL!!

Hi, lovely readers . . .
Helloooooooo? Anybody out there? Lol. Sorry for dropping off the face of the blogosphere for so many years. I've been busy writing books under a new pen name. I no longer write chick lit; I now write steamy New Adult Romance novels, haha. And I'm a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author. Trust me, it's UNREAL! Boggles my mind, too!

Annnnnndddd. I'm blogging because my new release, THE SLAM (a New Adult Romance/ Romantic Comedy), is now live on Amazon. It's FREE on Kindle Unlimited and 99 cents today only to celebrate its release. The price increases to $3.99 tomorrow.


If you enjoy Chick Lit with a bit of heat/ Rom Coms with a touch of steam, I hope you'll check it out. This is my favorite book I've written to date. It's a fun, sexy, and lighthearted read that is sure to make you laugh, make you wet ( lol, I can't believe I just typed that out) and warm your heart.


And despite how the blurb/ synopsis might sound (click on the link below to read the synopsis)... it's a really sweet love story :)



Purchase Links:

What reviewers are saying about THE SLAM:


"A top favorite read of 2016! The Slam owns my heart and is the very definition of why I love diving into a book blind. When worlds collide, it's a childhood bosom buddies to lovers tale of heartwarming, panty melting perfection. A perfect mix of sexy, sweet, serious and funny. The Slam is sure to be a hit!" ~ April, Read & Share Book Reviews

"I freakin' loved it. This book has everything. Humor, romance, and sexiness." ~ Maddison Hoy
"
There are some really hot moments where you're going to need a fire extinguisher!" ~ M. Michelle, Goodreads
"
A love story with a refreshing twist. The Slam is truly a gem." ~ H. Robinson




3 comments:

  1. I like your blog and all center jobs are now become a common trend and your blog would the help many people.
    Crm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that man for man try to help people is the best work from all good work. So, I want say thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog provide a very important details about the call center and i really appreciate it.
    call center

    ReplyDelete