My new book release - She's the Boss (The Devil Wears Prada meets The Office) is now on Amazon Kindle

I'd dropped off the grid for a while to finish my 2nd chick lit novel and now it's finally done! Phew!
It's titled She's the Boss and it's The Devil Wears Prada meets The Office. It's sort of a sequel to the first book but it can also be read as a stand-alone. And there's a little more romance this time, lol. If you do pick it up, I hope you'll enjoy it  :-) xoxo Lisa

 
You can read a free sample on Amazon♥ 




8 comments:

  1. I loved your first book, so I will DEFINITELY be buying this today!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy! =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to read it. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I am well, we just adopted another dog from the shelter. Her name is Alice and she's a sweet German shepherd. Hope you are well too xx

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! Congratulations Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, romance! Congratulations on your 2nd book!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful! I'm sooooo late to this news, but it's exciting all the same! Off to buy it now.

    ReplyDelete