A Song Dedicated to Kristin and Gabby

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.”
~A.A. Milne,
Winnie-the-Pooh 

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
  ~C.S. Lewis


My bloggie friendship with Krisitn (of the Lovely Apidae) was born when we said to each other, "What! You have 3 dogs too? I thought I was the only one." And my friendship with Gabby (of Le Petit drapiere) was born when we said to each other, "What! You love those Anthro shoes too?" 
Btw, Kristin just got married last month. And Gabby just got engaged! Congrats ladies and I'm so sorry for the belated wishes. Please forgive me, I've been on a blog hiatus. p/s Kristin, I saw your pics and I had no way of commenting on your blog, so I just want to say that you looked so beautiful on your wedding day. 

Kristin and Gabby . . . I'd like to dedicate this song to the both of you. =) Enjoy!
(if the song won't play, click on the linky and it'll play on YouTube).


6 comments:

  1. That is too sweet! And I so love that piglet quote...must remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa! You are too sweet:) I saw this post earlier today while I was at work - you made me tear up at my office! That is a beautiful song and you are a beautiful friend.

    I will try to fix my commenting situation - it seems like a handful of people are not able to comment with the new system I'm using. I may have to go back to the blogger system. I don't know what the problem is, but I will try to figure it out!

    Thanks again sweet friend - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I miss reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi! Hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Lisa...You are so sweet to think of me. And don't worry about being late? I know you have your life which by the way is great. You are a very,very special person to me <3 I Thank U from the bottom of my heart. You are a great person inside and out. And friends like you are rare. I Love you <3 Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks all you ladies for stopping by and leaving me a sweet note. Gabby and Kristin, I'm glad you enjoyed the songs. =) I heart you girls! xx

    *waves hi* to Dinster and Sara.

    Gigi and Dinster - I'm doing good. Just haven't been shopping much so I haven't been blogging much. But I'm in a happy place. Hope the both of you are well too. xx

    ReplyDelete