Janie and Jack, My New Love at Anthro . . . the Layered Column Dress

My SIL Karla was in town recently and she's preggos with a little baby girl. *gasp of joy for her* So of course we hit the mall and we just happened to wander into this store called Janie and Jack. And PHWOAR! IT'S ANTHRO FOR LITTLE GIRLS AND BOYS. To channel Rachel Zoe - WE WENT BANANAS!!!
Oh and guess who else wears Janie and Jack? . . .  none other than child star icon SURI CRUISE.


If you check out the dress below, gaze to your right and you'll see the Eiffel tower! Ah, it's so Parisian chic. And Janie and Jack even has a collection on their website called Parisian Chic. Mon Dieu! I DIE!!!
Janie and Jack carries clothing for kids 0-12. Take a look at some of these darling gems . . .

This dress is called the London Sateen Dress. I adore the Peter Pan collar and the whimsical print. Now on sale. 



Rose Dot Dress. Now on sale.

Dot Sash Dress. Now on sale.

London Pleated Skirt. Now on sale.

This is my fave ensemble. And the pièce de résistance is the Bow Beret, now on sale for $13.99



Hats! Hats! Hats!

Felted Wool Hat. 

Bow Sweater Beret. It pairs perfectly with this cardi. Now on sale.

I haven't been to Anthro lately, but I plan on stopping by next weekend. I can't wait to try on the Layered Column Dress. I've been dreaming about this dress lately . . . ahhhh, it looks heavenly on the model.




10 comments:

  1. Long time no see Lisa. I'm always tempted by those dress and then on the other hand my girl goes to kinder this year, she hardly ever wears a dress during school days. Her standard of favorite dress is is by the length of it, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inkmark, I know . . . sorry haven't visited your blog lately, in fact, I haven't been visiting any blogs as I don't want to be tempted to shop =) I quit my job a few months ago and I've been pretty good at keeping to a strict budget. But now Layered Column Dress is tempting me plenty . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute- I love that little outfit with the stripes and beret!

    The column dress is super pretty- and I know what you mean about blogs and shopping- I can just about keep my wants and desires in order by limiting the stores I shop at, but sometimes it's very hard to avoid temptation! This dress is pretty special- I wonder if it will hit sale...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I've missed you. And Janie & Jack is supah doopah cute. Also: surisburnbook.tumblr.com

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa! Glad you're doing well. I've missed your posts :) I'm happy to hear you've been good with your no-shopping rule -- care to share some of that willpower? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of Janie and Jack since haven't had to shop for little kids, but I'll remember it for baby showers and such! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girlie!! Thanks for stopping by my lil' blog and for the kind words! Girl anybody can sew lol
    These dresses are sooo adorable. I would like to have a little girl someday to shower her with cute stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lisa!
    Umm..after reading this post, I think i defintely want a baby girl!! I'd dress her up in that parisien Janie and Jack dress for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There you are! I've missed you! Yes, Janie and Jack is a DANGEROUS place for me. I just want to say, "one of everything, please." And take it on home. However I have a real problem paying as much as I do for an Anthro item when it comes to baby clothes...yikes! I stick to the sale racks. You will LOVE the Layered Column Dress. It's such a fierce staple...even now, while i"m prego! My friend has one too and wants to buy a back-up because it gets so much wear time. Interested to hear your thoughts on it. I've no doubt you'll fall hard...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to
    make a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.



    my blog ... Buy Rejuvenex

    ReplyDelete