Another Year Older, None the Wiser

I'm growing old, but I'm not growing up. When I stared at my reflection in the mirror this morning, I noticed some wrinkles, but I'm okay with that. Like Mark Twain once said, "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been." And I have been blessed with 2 munchkins who have given me plenty of smiles to last a lifetime. So I celebrated with good food, good company and good 'ol shopping at Anthropologie. Yee Haw!

Dress ~ Anthro Verdant Slip / Cardi ~ J.Crew Camp Pocket (on sale in stores) / Shoes- Anthro Dusky Begonia T-Straps also available at  Modcloth





Little things that put a smile on my face every day ~ my Matroyshka dolls measuring cups (Anthro)


My grapefruit bird sugar bowl ~ Anthro. (only $18 and worth every penny)



Anthro Dusky Begonia T-Straps also available at  Modcloth



***UPDATE
THE DRESS AND SHOES IN THIS POST ARE FOR SALE, EXCELLENT CONDITION. PLEASE SEE MY SPRING CLOSET SALE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS:


***
Spring Closet Sale! Yep, it's that time of the year again when I need to whittle down my closet. Help these classic Anthropologie pieces find a new home . . .


If you're interested in any of these items, please shoot me an email at callcentergal88@gmail.com 


Anthropologie Revelations Skirt. Size S, $150 shipped








Anthropologie Annular Dress. Size 4, $150 shipped










Anthropologie Verdant Slip Dress, Size 4, $150 shipped










Anthropologie Summer Grown Dress, Size 4, $120 shipped







Anthropologie Acting Out Skirt, Size 2, $65 shipped



Anthropologie Twilit Skirts, Size 4, $65 shipped




Anthropologie In a Moment Dress, Size 4, $75 shipped (belt is missing, but I never wore it with the belt)



Anthropologie Great Escape Skirt, Size 4, $65 shipped



Anthropologie Thousand Days Skirt, Size 4, $65 shipped



Anthropologie Pezza Dress, Size XS/ Extra Small (Sapphire), $75 shipped



Anthropologie Pezza Dress, Size Small (Olive), $75 shipped



Anthropologie Tonal Gingham Dress, Size S, $125 shipped



Anthropologie Sewing Circle Dress, Size 2, $100 shipped





Anthropologie Dusky Begonia T-Straps, Size 6, $160 shipped. 



***BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MORE OF MY CLOSET SALE ITEMS BY CLICKING HERE!!!!

28 comments:

  1. That dress! Those shoes! Gorgeous, darling. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The dress and cardigan go well together. This dress is so versatile and easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! the verdant slip dress looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this is pure torture! I really liked the Verdant Slip Dress, but didn't love it until just now, seeing your styling of it. It's perfection! I have those shoes and they compliment the dress perfectly! Must.Hold.Strong.To.Ban.

    I bought my mom that sugar bowl from Anthro years ago and she still loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked for this dress in the store today and they are all gone -- lucky you =) Happy birthday, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Lisa!

    I love how you edited these photos, they look great! and that dress is just perfect. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Lisa! I was trying to add a comment yesterday but this blogger thing was down.
    You have such a cute body! I bet there isn't anything that wouldn't look good on you!
    Did you get the Verdant slip at our local Anthro? I went there 3 times last week (thanks to my mom's generosity) and I didn't see this dress there!!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog and yes..! I just finished making a dress today so i should add a new post Sunday or Monday :]
    haha since you are super intelligent I'm not surprised you know Brazilians speak Portuguese but a lot of people out there still haven't figured this out :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy birthday, Lisa!!! (I'm late, but I blame blogger's malfunctions :P) I'm so glad you had a fabulous one spent with loved ones surrounded by things you love. If not a year wiser, here's to a year of dressing even more stylishly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! I am madly in love with this dress - it's on my buy and save for next year list...sigh...you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy late Birthday...I just have to say, you look absolutely amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures make the dress look so amazing, which it is. Love how you styled it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love the Verdant Slip dress on you. You styled it perfectly - what a great bday outfit! I just picked up this dress a few days ago. I can't wait to wear it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! your styling here is just beautiful- and I love your detail shots. swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Lisa! I read this post yesterday but was unable to comment due to blogger being down (arghh!). You look beautiful in the Verdant Slip dress. I love the styling. Now that i've seen, you and several other bloggers in this dress, it's making me want it more than I did at the start. Love that sugar bowl as well.
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl!!! Happy Birthday to you! I'm so glad you picked up the Verdant Slip dress. It's so gorgeous, and with the Dusky begonias? I faint, it's so cute. So glad you had a lovely day. I've totally wanted that grapefruit bowl too, by the way. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday :) It's a privilege to grow older, as Bo Derek reminded us on Oprah no less. *lol* You look fantastic in the dress. Quite a vision.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grapefruit and bird sugar bowl! that is the most awesome thing I've seen so far as I'm catching up on my blog readings! Glad you shared it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:36 PM

    My first time commenting,just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading yor blog and this is my fav outfit of yours. All time. And happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for all your lovely wishes ladies. I know a bunch of my comments got deleted when Blogger went bonkers the other day, and I just wanted to let you know that I was able to read each and every one of 'em before they mysteriously vanished. So thank you! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for linking my blog (squarepegforanthro)in your post! You look fabulous in the Verdant Slip dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mcmanda - you're so welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh sistah ! I've been MIA and I missed your birthday !!!! Oh no !!
    Well, to make it up to you, lemme sing u a very special song..Malaysian version birthday song.. hehehe

    ♪♪♪♪Happy Birthday to you,
    Makan ubi kayu,
    Tidur dalam kelambu,
    Happy Birthday to you !!!!!!♪♪

    Hehehe... Happy birthday sistah !!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. so pretty. love all the shots, especially the close up of the verdant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this outfit! Here is a Polyvore set that I created for it: http://www.polyvore.com/love/set?id=69931450&lid=2197725

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous4:08 AM

    Hiya! Quicκ question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
    to find a theme οr plugin that might be able tο correct thіs iѕsue.
    If you haѵe any suggeѕtiοns, please sharе.

    Αpprеciate it!

    My homepage ... forms hcg

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous4:46 PM

    I know thіs if off tоpiс but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming havіng a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

    Here is my web page ... hcg diet cookbook
    my site - hcg diet injections

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous8:40 AM

    fatty liver disease cures fatty liver disease cures fatty
    liver disease cures

    Feel free to visit my homepage; fatty liver treatment food

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous9:33 AM

    how often should i wear my tennis elbow brace

    My blog - tennis elbow treatment flexbar

    ReplyDelete