Anthropologie and F21 Fitting Room Reviews

I was hoping to have a Tippi Dress sighting at Anthro. Alas, no such luck. But Tippi or no Tippi, I still had a looksie. And I'm so glad I did! I found a dress that I heart more than the Tippi. 

Quiet Blush Dress by Plastic Island. Fits TTS. This dress is lovely in person. The website says it's pink but it's the softest blush, almost a nude pink. The hue is a shade lighter than the Drifting By dress. And I am in lurrrrrve with it; from the pleats on the skirt to the sheer shoulders, this dress is a winner for me. Cons ~ it comes with a built in polyester slip. I'm not a fabric snob, but wearing polyester is like baking in an oven in the summer.  

 

City Touring Dress by Moulinette Soeurs. This is such a simple, subtle dress, but I adore it. The material is  lightweight but I can see myself wearing this year round. The high neckline is a plus, the detailing and pleats are pretty and the fit is very flattering for girls with tiny Berthas. It fits TTS. Wishlisted. 

Pezza Dress. Comes in blue and green. The fabric is a heavyweight jersey and it drapes nicely. It reminds me a lot of the Walkway dress, but the length is a several inches shorter. Since I already own the Walkway, this is a pass for me.

Now on to the F21 reviews. I walked into that wild jungle with the sole intention of hunting down the Bevy of Birds top. Mission failed. But, some other pieces caught my eye.

Drawn Springtime Dress. $24.80. I was surprisingly impressed with this dress. It comes with pockets! Sadly, sizing was an issue for me. Size small was too tight ~ I couldn't zip it up, and size medium was too large ~ it gaped around the arms. So if you like this dress, I highly suggest trying it on at the store, which means you'll have to venture into the wild. 



*YAWN* It's getting late and my eyelids are getting heavy, so I'm just gonna post the pics and hit the sack. 

Day Sketch Top $17.80. Fits TTS. 

Lace Bow Top. $19.80



15 comments:

  1. omg--the quiet blush dress looks ultra pretty Lisa! You have on a size zero 0, right? i might just gave in...
    Too bad no one has spotted the Tippi yet. I'm dying to see a review on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) The Quiet Blush dress looks so pretty.Although I am not a big fan of Pleats. But it looks really good on you :) I really like the mystery top. Is that a bunch of Bows? If it is I am in love <3 I love bows, Sashes, frilly girlie stuff. And All of the clothing you tried on looks really good on you. Your one of those people who'd look good in a potato sack! Get some rest.....Goodnight...Zzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Drawn Springtime dress looks just lovely on you. The color is so delicate and pretty. But I have trouble with F21 sizing too and the thought of venturing into a store is a bit daunting....

    Thanks so much for these great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that first dress you tried on...that's my shade of pink!! Soooo SOOO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You da bomb. Because I've been mentally preparing to venture into the wild that is F21 on Saturday. I'ma keep an eye out for those beauts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa!!!! The Quiet Blush is AMAZING on you!!!! Thank you for the review. I'm currently in crazy stalk mode for that dress, calling stores daily. I'm hoping it comes today so I can run over there. I have a bday discount burning a whole in my pocket, and now that I see it on you, I love it even more. I do hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Quiet Blush and Pezza Dresses are high on my wishlist - both look fantastic on you! So many pretty new dresses at Anthro - swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I was eyeing that quiet blush dress too. Looks very pretty on you. I also like that F21 mystery blouse. I'll have to muster up the nerve to head in there despite the fact that I'm always about 20 years or more older than the other shoppers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man...thanks for the reviews. I really like the quiet blush dress on you too. It hangs so perfectly on you. I've been wanting for some more dresses lately at Anthro that'll wow me though but haven't seen any yet. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the reviews! The Quiet Blush Dress is so pretty - it looks fabulous on you. I love the pleats and shoulders!

    I also really like the City Touring Dress on you. The color is so pretty. it was on my wishlist, but it doesn't quite fit me right, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the quiet blush dress! Super cute on you!

    I also like the last blouse from F21-sometimes it's completely worth a venture into the wild!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the quiet blush dress! I'm stalking my Anthro tonight to find it. I'm also stalking F21 tonight for the same top!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many cute dresses! But so many pleats! I heart the look of pleats, but keeping them in tact boggles my mind (and this is coming from someone who doesn't even separate my colors from whites when washing). Did they look sturdy to you or will they be bent out of shape after one wear?

    I never find what I'm looking for at F21 stores either. I swear, their online and in store inventory must be on two different systems. I do like the last lace bow top on you, so boho chic. It looks so much better on you than on the pale model.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the review. I really like the Pezza Dress on you. It is so simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the feedback ladies

    Cee - Oh yes, the pleats look really sturdy. I think they'll hold up pretty well. I think I'm gonna cave in and get it.

    ReplyDelete