LC in Anthro and LC Lauren Conrad Designs

Former Hills star LC's new reality show recently got rejected by MTV for being too "high brow" for their audience. I've never watched The Hills, but I've sporadically tuned in to Laguna Beach in the past. While I'm not really a fan of the celebutante, author and fashion designer LC,  I do admire her for her drive and for sticking to her principles. Plus, she's rocking Anthro (twice) and me thinks her Kohl's line is pretty uberlicious. I'll be making a trip to Kohl's this weekend and plan on trying on all the pieces below.

LC in Anthro ~ Contemporarian Dress on the left and Mullany Dress on the right. For an in depth review of the Contemporarian Dress, check out Laura from Anthro Closet Chaos post here. And I also tried it on here.



LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Chiffon Dress. On sale for $41.99


LC Lauren Conrad Floral Chiffon Dress. On sale for $41.99


LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Dress. On sale for $41.98


LC Lauren Conrad Pointelle Boyfriend Cardigan. On sale for $41.99. Comes in gray and pacific green



LC Lauren Conrad Lace Sweater. On sale for $31.99. Comes in ruby red and black.


LC Lauren Conrad Floral Chiffon Top. On sale for $27.99


LC Lauren Conrad Ruched Cropped Blazer. On sale for $41.99


LC Lauren Conrad Floral Shirred Top. On sale for $24.99




LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Blouse. On sale for $27.99



LC Lauren Conrad Lace Skirt. On sale for $27.99



LC Lauren Conrad Floral Peasant Top. On sale for $23.99. Comes in blue and pink



LC Lauren Conrad Tiered Embellished Dress. On sale for $38.99


19 comments:

  1. The Mullany dress looks shorter on LC than anyone else i have seen in it (including me). I wonder if she got it hemmed? I don't think she's taller than 168cm? I love that 2nd floral chiffon dress, but i don't think her designs are stocked here.
    I'm still thinking about the contemporarian dress, and i remember how you tried it on and didn't find it that interesting...hmmm...still thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I really like the boyfriend cardigan and the lace skirt (although I wonder how short it is - looks like it may be a mini?). The dresses are really nice too. The first one is my favorite. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the boyfriend cardigan & floral chiffon top! I've been really surprised with the LC line. And now she's designing shoes & jewelry which I've checked out and both look really cute! I did some reviews on the clothes over on my blog that you're welcome to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i'm really loving the black tiered scalloped dress laced with gold that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral chiffon top as well as the ruched blazer. I really like her line, I have a few pieces from her winter stuff and I love em! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I will make a trip to Kohl's myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I just love her style. she is really beautiful!

    I really like that chiffon dress<3

    --> Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so into that black tiered dress..lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am LUSTING over this whole collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa I thi this is pretty cool that u are writing about LC because I am not going to lie, I have really liked her clothes from kilns because they are pretty cool designs, not the best quality on some items but i have a couple of things and incsnt complain at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, wait, LC designs affordable clothes? HOw neat! I feel like I saw some of her stuff (the first line she discontinued?) on shopbop and they were much less affordable...Is memory serving me right? Either way, neat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love her line and this season looks to be a good one!!! Thanks for sharing all the pics! I'm curious about that lace skirt... :)

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, those last two pieces are adorable - I've never gotten anything from Kohls before, I may need to hunt a store down!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need me a cropped Pink Blazer. And these prices are affordable. In fact, that Floral Ruffle Blouse is actually calling to me. And I'm not the floral type. I might have to step into Kohl's soon.

    I'm clueless about LC. But I won't lie. What was she thinking when she topped the Contemporarian Dress with that Card?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good post. LC's pieces for Kohl's have gotten so much better. I was just in there the other day and noticed they've kicked it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, i'm loving Lauren Conrad's new line. those dresses are so pretty!! i can't wait to see some of these items in outfits. :)

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jen - oh yea, I'm sure she got the Mullany hemmed. As for the contemporarian dress, it's a thumbs down for me as far as the fit goes. so if you can't actually try it, that's a tough choice.

    Laura - Tee-hee! I know right! She looks so frumpy with that shapeless cardi thrown over the contemporarian dress.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always loved her style but don't own anything by her....yet. Thanks for posting these! I'm interested in that Floral Ruffled chiffon Dress. Looks very Anthro-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a few LC for Kohls pieces and they are great. I don't usually go for frills and flowers, but her stuff appeals to me and I wear it often. Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete