Fitting Room Reviews - LC Designs, Elle, Anthro Clinton Trench Twin?

Just some quickie fitting room reviews. Kids are in bed and my DH is waiting for me in the family room so we can catch up on our shows ~ Top Chef, Anthony Bourdain, Top Gear, Alaska Gold Rush and Frontline. Our DVR is filling up! Gute Nacht.

LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Chiffon Dress. On sale for $41.99. ***Note this dress does not come w. a belt. I like the blue belt LC has on in the pic below, but the only belt I could find at Kohl's was a red one. Fits TTS. I had high hopes for this dress, but I just wasn't feeling it. You can also check out Abby's review here.



LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Blouse. On sale for $27.99. Comes in silver and grey. Fits TTS and I heart the tiered ruffles and sash. It flows nicely and the fit is very flattering. This blouse came home with momma. You can also check out Abby's review here.



LC Lauren Conrad Floral Chiffon Top. On sale for $27.99. The material is very sheer but the colors are lovely in person; like a burst of spring. Fits TTS. You can also check out Abby's review here.


LC Lauren Conrad Ruched Cropped Blazer. On sale for $41.99. Overall, it didn't WOW me; the fit was a bit off and the color was a little too washed out for my liking. 



LC Lauren Conrad Floral Peasant Top. On sale for $23.99. Comes in blue and pink. Fits TTS. I kinda like the bohemian feel of this flowy blouse.


Mystery ELLE top. On clearance for $12.99. I thought this lacey top was darling and achingly charming; sadly the only size left was a large and it kinda hung on me like a garbage bag.


I spy more items to try on at Kohl's. Till next time . . .


ELLE Ruffle Trench Coat  On sale for $57.99. Comes in khaki and dark pink. Doesn't this look similar to Anthro's Clinton Trench? I posted a picture of the Clinton Trench below.

Elle Ruffle Trench Coat

Anthro Clinton Trench
And you can see how our very own LC (of Bella Seattle) rocks the Clinton Trench here.

ELLE Tiered Cardigan. On sale for $36.99. Comes in peach and slate


ELLE Floral Chiffon Wrap Top. On sale for $29.99

17 comments:

  1. Oooh i love that ruffle top on you!!! I really like LC's clothing line but our Kohls suck. You made me go online to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review! I have not tried lauren conrad's line, but the pieces are so pretty! Did you try on size XS for the ruffle dress and ruffle blouse? I also love the turquoise color of the chiffon shirt. Man, I need to spend my spring vacation at Kohl's soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reviews! I never would have thought twice about the Lauren Conrad line, but it is actually very pretty! I love the floral ruffle blouse that you picked up! I looks great on you! The sash around the waist is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting all the (other : ) ) LC pieces, I really like some of those and will have to go check them out. That ruffle trench totally looks like the Clinton...I'm kind of liking the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Nice! I love the Elle Ruffle Trench Coat. Especially that color, Looks like yummy rasberry Sherbert :) And the Conrad Floral chiffon top is a great color as well. Thanks for showing us such pretty, Frilly clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty is the first dress! Cute! Shame you didn't feel it.
    ohhh..i want that ruffle trench. It looks very similar to the Anthro one. I wonder if i can get it online...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought that 2nd top in gray and I love it!! Did you try her tiffany blue bow trench? I bought that last week too and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the trench coat look so similar. I wonder how it looks once it is on. I really love the clinton and pay full price for it. This twin will be a steal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, oh yes that 2nd top is so pretty. No, I didn't try on the blue blow trench, it is super cute, though. I think my heart is set on the Elle Ruffle trench.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There aren't any Kohls in NYC, but everytime I'm home in teh midwest I make sure to stop by...its very hit or miss for me though. I see these pics on your blog here and it all looks really great and I'm thinking how much I want something of LC's; but then when I'm ther in person I just don't think Lauren's stuff looks nearly as great...what gives? But anyway, enough of my ranting...great picks that you found, thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the ruffled top on you! I'm glad that went home with momma:) I also have to say the floral chiffon top is right up my alley, I love the bright colors! Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, the floral ruffle dress was the one I was looking forward to the most! So bummed it didn't work out. All of the blousy tops are so you :) Actually one of them kind of looks like the Express version you tried on for us awhile ago. I LOVE the gray Anthro trench coat you linked. Too bad I can't justify more coats, or I would seriously consider it.

    Been meaning to mention this, but I keep forgetting. Off on a tangent... I laughed SO HARD when I read your "Belieber" comment. I'm all for a good pun (cuz I can't come up with any on my own). When my bf was watching the NBA All-Star game last weekend, he was giving Justin props for playing a great game. I asked him, "Now that you're a Belieber, wanna go watch his movie?!" Unfortunately he still said no, haha. But he really enjoyed the pun too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously Lisa, you look good on anything! You have a beautiful taste in clothes. Nice.
    Thanks for your heartfelt comment on my blog. I appreciate it. Indeed you are one of those talented inspiring people that I've met in blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good post!
    I do have to say, I saw the Kohl's ruffled trench and ordered it and was SORELY disappointed. The material was very thin, limp, and cheap....nothing like the nice "trench-ness" of the Clinton trench. I say...save your money ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought the floral ruffle and floral chiffon LC tops! I'm loving her line.

    I also found a pair of gold flats that are total Seychelle knock-offs for $17. Kohls can be hit or miss, but the hits are always big.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darn! I was counting on the Pink Cropped Blazer. It doesn't appear to be tailored nicely enough through the waist. Thanks for the reviews. I

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the shout out! That ruffle blouse looks a 100 times better on you than it did on me!

    ReplyDelete