Cindi + Chris Photography

From the outside looking in, you can never understand it. From the inside looking out, you can never explain it." ~ Unknown

Well . . . that sums up how I feel about the bloggie sisterhood. I haven't been blogging for very long, but I think I've formed a sweet friendship with a small but special group of sista bloggers. And today, I'd like it to be all about our awesome Anthro sis Cindi. I don't know Cindi personally, but from reading bits about her on her blog Simply Cindi, she is one admirable gal. In addition to being a talented photographer with a breath-takingly keen eye, Cindi has a quick and witty sense of humor and a strong passion for what she does. If you'd like to see Cindi in action, check out her stunning pics here, here, here, here and here

   
The dynamic duo Cindi and Chris are just starting out in their photography venture and they appreciate all your support. And it was Cindi who inspired these words ~ every little "Like" in fb helps. So if you have a fb account, you're just a click or a "Like" away from supporting an Anthro sista's dreams.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, What pretty women. I had read her blog a while back when she posted about her mother's hands.( I was lurking the webs) I loved it because it was so real. And very moving. Thanks for sharing. I don't have Facebook but really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabby, thanks for checking out Cindi's pics. And those pics of her mom's hands is so hauntingly beautiful. That post actually moved me to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi seems like such a great person, I've read several of her posts and she actively volunteers, takes amazing pictures and seems like such a positive thinker. I hope we get to see some of the pictures from the lovely Kristen's wedding!Thank you for sharing-plus in case your wondering, my name is Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Thank you SO much for this post, Lisa!!! Totally unexpected, but 100% appreciated. I'm really lucky to have found this bloggy world and to have met such awesome girls! We girls should definitely support one another more, so you're such a big person for being so supportive in my efforts. If we lived in the same city, I can see us being such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Even just through the internet, you can felt Cindi's warm personality and the duo makes a perfect team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph - Hi! I know right, Cindi has a heart of gold. Oh yes, I hope to see Kristin's wedding pics too.

    Cindi - Hey girl! You're so welcome. You have MAD SKILLS and I know one day your dreams will come true ... I read your - What's the Plan post :-). And I hope all us bloggy sistas will be able to see your home studio some day. And awww, I know, I could see us being good friends.

    Inkmark - they are just the cutest couple aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm amazed to see the support and encouragement shown amongst bloggers to each other no matter where they are. I love the spirit!

    And they both look cute together!

    ReplyDelete