OOTD - Feeling Like a Blueberry and Miss L Fire Eye Candies

I've got the Happy Blues. Blue has long been associated with sadness, but new studies show that blue in a child's drawing actually reflects happiness. Today, I whipped out my Dusky Begonia T-Straps and they gave me the Happy Blues. If you've missed out on these Dusky Begonia T-Straps at Anthro, you can still get the pretty Blue Begonias at Modcloth
Everything in my outfit today is a different shade of blue - my top, my cardi, my skirt, my tights and of course my T-straps, hence, I'm feeling like a blueberry. Hey, it's okay to feel like a fruit. Tomorrow, I'll try to embrace my inner cupcake.
***Hmm, everything looks more black in the pic. By the time I snapped this pic, the sun had already gone down. Oh well, it just means I feel like a Blackberry.
***I've also worn these Dusky Begonias here

Top - Anthro Free Flow Tank, similar here at Kohl's.
Cardi -  J.Crew Vintage Cotton Ribbon Henley. Only $12.99
Necklace - AE
Skirt - DownEast Basics
Tights- Anthro
Shoes - Dusky Begonia T-Straps , they're also available at Modcloth.


This pic was taken last week, soon after the UPS truck delivered them.

My Blue Begonias
My Alter  Ego - Missus Blueberry
I can't say how pleased I am with my Dusky Begonia T-Straps. They're by Miss L Fire and I am a big fan of their shoes. They light my heart on fire, especially their heels that are embellished with rosettes and bows. Here are a couple more HAWT eye candies by Miss L Fire.

Chicka Chicka Noir Bloom Heel 

Chicka Chicka Noir Bloom Heel

Rhododendron Flower Heel

Rhododendron Flower Heel

Melt the Pavement Heel

Melt the Pavement Heel


Melt the Pavement Heel

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Super cute! I can see that you did wear them! :) They look great on you and so good with your outfit! I also love your tights. Such a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! they are such cute shoes and i adore the flower! Are they comfy as well? I wonder if they're still available..
    I love all the other Ms L Fire shoes too - esp the purple one with the bow - so adorable and the colour will sure brighten up my dark coloured clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:49 AM

    fyi - 2 of your links are broken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, thanks for the heads up about the Modcloth selection of those heels! They are SO cute! And I love that wore different shades of blue all day, haha! That is too cute! Now let's see your inner cupcake ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that skirt Anthro too? I thought it was and I wish I got it when it was available but alas, I waited too long and it vanished. LOVE the shoes! I really need to play with heels more.... :-) :-) You should do a countdown for your book...exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those begonia heels are the bo-diggity-omb! I think all the shoe pictures from the Anthro site don't do the shoes justice - I am always surprised at how gorgeous certain shoes look IRL after dismissing them from the Anhro site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never really notice shoes at Anthro. Like Lisa above commented, it's probably because they don't have nice pictures of the shoes on their site. But you sure do pick the most awesome shoes from them! That or your pictures are great! This Miss L Fire line is adorable! Are they also comfy with the larger heel? Lol I also want to see your cupcake outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some cute, cute shoes! In your experience, does Modcloth have a similar selection to Anthro?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aki - Modcloth's selection is somewhat similar. Their prices are lower, but in my experience, so is their quality. The lengths of their skirts and dresses tend to run shorter for me.
    But as for their shoes - I love 'em! They carry a lot of the same lines as Anthro.

    Michiko - The skirt is by DownEast Basics. It looks exactly like Anthro's scalloped skirt, but fabric is less heavy. And the price was less heavy on my wallet too :)

    Jen - YES! They are super comfy! The Rhododendron Flower Heel would look super cute on you. It looks like such a "Jen/Vintageglammz" shoe :)

    Olyvia and Amy - Thanks for your sweet comments and I'll whip out my inner cupcake next week. All those fitting room review I just posted today has knocked the wind outta me. Stay stuned for Miss Cupcake :)

    Lisa and Liz - Mucha Gracias!

    ReplyDelete