Anthropologie Fitting Room Reviews

This round of fitting room reviews is 2 weeks late. I've only recently had time to sit down and whip 'em out. So, here goes . . . 

Voila Top by Deletta. Comes in 2 colors - sage and dusty mauve. I sized down and tried this in a size XS. My regular size S gaped around my arms. *Sigh* I heart this shade of mauve in a big, BIG way. Such a pretty, romantic blush. Wishlisted.

Mittaghorn At Midnight Blouse by Rainn. Tried this on in an XS and I was still swimming in it, but I think it's meant to be on the baggy side. It comes with a cami but the problem I have with tops like these is I have trouble wrestling myself into 'em. But I love the bohemian feel of it. It's silk; the material is sheer and super delicate. Maybe a little too delicate. I was afraid I might rip a hole through it. I'm still hedging on this one. What are your thoughts? Have any of you ladies tried this on?

Pond Reflections Dress by Maeve. I would never have thought to try this on, but after seeing it on Kim, it sealed the deal for me. My regular size 2 was too large so I sized down to a 0 and the fit was better. Light, swishy and airy. Such a dreamy and ethereal dress. It has skyrocketed to the top of my Wishlist. ***You can also check out Kim's and Liz's review. 

Martagon Sketch Halter Dress by Girls from Savoy. I tried this in a size 2 and it was a little tight. I sized up to a 4 and it was too large. It's lovely but I'm not a fan of halter dresses. ***You can also check out Liz's review.

Take Action Dress by Girls from Savoy. Ahhh, the lovely Take Action Dress. I sized down and tried this in a size 0. My regular size 2 was too poufy on the top but the size 0 was perfecto. One of my best purchases ever this year. I've also worn it here. ***You can also check out Kim's, Liz's and Marie's review.

It's 8 in the evening, the kids are tucked in bed, hubby is on his Xbox playing Call of Duty Black Ops, and I'm about to snuggle under the covers and catch up on my reading. What am I reading? A juicy chick lit of course. Adios muchachos.

11 comments:

  1. Which chick lit are you reading now Lisa?
    My fave is of course the Take Action dress - it's just too cute on you and the colours look fun and so cheerful! The courier company informed me that i should get mine next Wed! yippee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woooow, the Mittaghorn blouse looks amazing! I can imagine that wrestling yourself into it can be tricky, though. I do wonder how well it'll hold up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the Rainn blouse yet, but want to. It looks very pretty. Thanks for sharing pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mittaghorn blouse is on my wishlist now - it looks so pretty! I haven't seen it IRL yet, but some of the reviews said the material may be too delicate? Perhaps this one is sale-worthy though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra6:31 AM

    I hate to be such a stickler, but "infamous" means well known for a very bad, possibly evil reason. Hitler is infamous. The lovely Take Action Dress is certainly not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen - I'm reading "From Notting Hill With Love . . . Actually" It's a brit chick lit by Ali McNamara and it got rave reviews from Chick Lit Reviews. Funny thing about this book is that I couldn't find it in the States, it had to be shipped to me from the UK. Eeeek! Can't wait to see the Take Action dress on you.

    Amy - Me too, I'm afraid it may be too delicate. But at the same time, it's so pretty.

    Gigi- Hi! You're welcome.

    Lisa - Oh yea, I probably wouldn't but this blouse at full price.

    Alexandra - Thanks for pointing that out. As you can see above, I've remedied that! :) Don't feel bad for being a stickler, it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reviews! I finally got to try on the Take Action dress last night. Of course, I LOVE it! It is so flattering and the color combo is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristin - you're very welcome. Did you end up getting the Take Action dress?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the best part about this post was the last paragraph on what a cozy evening you were having! *sigh* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. (*But that isn't to discount the fact that you look stunning in the outfits! You know, it just dawned on me that I never show my OOTD...it took me long enough to even realize what that meant, bwaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie - I like your version of HWYWI (How Would You Wear It) better!!!! Much more creative! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete