Anthropologie Fitting Room Review - Sewing Circle Dress

Sewing Circle Dress by Floreat
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bliss. This Sewing Circle Dress made my heart thump like Thumper (the bunny from Bambi). When I tried on this dress, my heart went THUMPITY THUMP THUMP THUMP. This is my usual size 2 and it fits TTS. It is a very well made dress; the quality is impeccable. And the embroidery is stunning. The material is pretty heavy duty cotton so I can wear it ALL year round. It features removable and adjustable straps, and a non-slip lining inside the top part of the dress. If you're busty, you may have to size up to accomodate your Berthas. Yay for Anthro sale! It goes without saying that this pretty Floreat frock came home with momma today.
***I'll be back with more Anthro fitting room reviews tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. This is a pretty dress Lisa. I love anything with pleats and embroidery. Oh and are they pockets?! even more love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I was placing an order for some Joe's when I saw the picture of you in this dress, and it tempted me to throw it in my cart and try it out too! I can't wait to see how you wear it - the fit is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good in everything don't you? :) Love this dress on you. Sigh...I haven't gone shopping in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan - Glad you got the dress too. I hope it works out :) I'll post an OOTD w. this dress sometime next week. I can't wait to wear it!!!And I can't wait to see you style it too.

    Jen - yes, it comes with pockets!

    Cindi - No I don't look good in everything. Trust me :) It's a good thing you haven't gone shopping in a while . . . I need to stop shopping for a while! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! I ordered one last weekend and it arrived with a broken zipper and CS told me it was sold out everywhere in a 14, so, I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy - Drats! That sucks. Always check eBay though, and if you've added it to your Anthro wish list, it can sometimes pop back up.

    ReplyDelete