Rotary iPhone Cover - Kate Spade

When I found out I was getting an iPhone for X'mas, I was eyeing the Kate Spade Rotary Dial iPhone Cover in Red. But when I tried to order it online, I made a muffled cry of despair, "NOOooooooo." It went out of stock as of yesterday. I tried to find an alternative, but really, nothing compares. They have the green in stock, but I like the red so much better. *Sigh* Oh well, I guess the search continues. Any suggestions?

What do you think of this Polka Dot Cover? It's by Kate Spade too.
***Update. Libby just alerted me to this Black Rotary iPhone Cover on Zazzle.com, located in Australia. Thanks Libby, it's a good suggestion - I love the vintage vibe of it, but I think black would look better on my husband's phone. I'm a girly girl :-)  

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa,
    I found it! Check this out! BOOYA-KASHA!!!
    http://www.zazzle.com.au/rotary_phone_iphone_4_case_speckcase-176303953232591523

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Libby,
    Appreciate the tip! But I'm still holding out for the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red and green rotary cases are for 2 different iPhones. Red is for iphone 3 and green is for iphone 4. by the way, i love the black one as well, hadn't seen it before. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those iPhone cover, especially the Polka Dot one. If you want some unique gifts,
    Ezi Gifts create affordable, exquisite and unique DIY gifts and party supplies suitable for any occasion or event. Order online now or call (02) 8786 1189!
    http://www.ezi-gifts.com.au/

    ReplyDelete