My veryt first bathroom OOTD

Caller: I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING. WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?!? STUPID?!!!!?
Me: Err. . .
Caller: DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!!

I work in HELL on the weekends, and today I took my very 1st bathroom OOTD pic. I trekked all they way to the restroom on the east wing (which is always empty), so my co-workers wouldn't be whooshing in and out when I was trying to take a pic. Mainly, I didn't want them to think I was cuckoo, ya-know, for taking a pic of myself in the bathroom.
My top is from Anthro (circa Summer 2009), the cardigan is from Target's Mossimo line, which I only paid $10 for. I happen to love Target cardis, for their quality and their prices. My boots are Target Kady, inspired and made popular by the iconic Anthroholic Kim. And I've recently spotted the Target Kady Twin on Cee (sold at Old Navy and currently retailing for $44.50). Check it out on Cee's fabulous blog here. I am addicted to her blog and I like how she mixes high end and low end pieces.

Top - Anthro(don't remember the name, but I bought it 'coz I have a 'thing' for ruching - when done right)
Cardi - Target Mossimo. Similar at Target for $15 and in 3 different colors - mint , cream and purple
Necklace - J.Crew
Jeans - AE Skinny Jeans
Boots - Target Kady. Or you can check out the twin version at Old navy (comes in camel and black). And see how chic it looks on Cee
   

5 comments:

  1. Love the color pop!

    And hilarious that the caller said that!! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't keep us in suspense! How did the call end?

    I've been seeing this shade of yellow on soo many bloggers lately and I can't get enough!! Oh I hope Target still has it because $15 is too good of a price. I love all the colors you paired together. Yellow and brown is such a chic combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size do you wear in the Target cardigans? I noticed that they have a junior's line and a women's line, what size are you in both?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I don't have the patience to work in a call centre. You must be so calm with the callers!
    Glad you got the time to take some pictures in the bathroom. The grey top goes perfectly with the mustard cardi. I so wish i could own a pair of those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cee - oh, the caller just ranted on like a raging lunatic and then he hung up. just another day at the call from HELL :-)

    Libby - I wear a size XS in Target Mossimo women's cardis and I wear anywhere from a S to a M in their junior lines (depending on the cardi). Hope this helps.

    Vintageglammz - You could SO own those boots! I'm sure you already know Anthroholic Kim is a personal shopper; she could buy it and ship it to you :) Just a suggestion.

    Teaching in Heels - Hi! Thanks 4 visiting.

    ReplyDelete