J.Crew Fitting Room Review - Lace Rows Tank

J.Crew Lace Rows Tank. It's on sale now for $39.99. I tried this on in a size 0. I'm usually a size 2, so definitely size down. It's silk and really sweet and feminine in person, and up close the rows of tasseled lace are more of a muted gold/yellow color, giving it a sort of vintage feel. But it's a pass for me as I own too many pale pink tanks like these. It does pair well with skinny jeans. Hmm, on second thought, maybe I'll wait till there's a 2nd or 3rd cut. You can also check it out on Gigi here. Lol, her review is not so forgiving. Or maybe I'm just too generous?

J.Crew Lace Rows Tank
J.Crew Lace Rows Tank
This J.Crew Lacey Top caught my eye online. LOL, but when I saw the whopping $695 price, I thought um thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather spend it on the Spinning Lace Dress by Tracy Reese at Anthro.
J.Crew Lacey Top
And this is what I wore today: Top - Anthro, Cardi - Target, Jeans - AE. Boots - Uggs. And to all the Ugg haters, I say Viva La Uggs!!! I live in 'em no matter what the haters may say :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I practically LIVE in my Uggs too. Ugg legions UNITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee-hee. I sleep in my Uggs

    ReplyDelete