Gimme Some Gibsons

Just got my J.Crew catalog in the mail and I'm LOVIN the Gibson Suede Lace Up Platform Heels. Only problem is, the heel is over 4". Hmm, not sure if I'll be able to walk in 'em.


Gibson Suede Lace Up Platform Heels - made in Italy. *Swoon* Looks so pretty paired with tights.Comes in Black, Grey and Olive.

J.Crew Gibson Suede Lace Up Platform Heels
Looks gorgeous without tights too!

J.Crew Gibson Suede Lace Up Platform Heels
Gimme some Gibson Heels! - Both versions - Covered and Sandals
J.Crew Ginger Satin Bow Tie Platform Heels. What a lovely pair of shoes for the Holidays. Comes in Black, Pink and Olive.




Top Left - J.Crew Ginger Tweed Bow Tie Heels

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    I love the Gibson heels too. Did you end up getting them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still on the fence. I love it, but I don't usually wear heels that high

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:00 PM

    Go for it Lisa! I'm not used to wearing heels higher than 2" either, but like they say, no pain, no gain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Gibsons really bad too. am hoping it'll go on sale soon. have you seen any cheaper alternatives?

    ReplyDelete