Giggles and Curls, Ribbons and Bows

When I was scoping out the sale items, I didn't notice these Catch Step Booties the first time, but after Libby and Olivia said they got 'em, it made me look twice. These booties remind me of that 'lil saying for baby girls - Giggles and curls, ribbons and bows, she's just so adorable from her head to her toes.
It's sold out of my size online, so maybe that's a good thing as I'm trying to practice restraint. My New Year's Resolution is to spend less $$ at Anthro. But then again . . . it's not the new year yet.
***I called cs and for those of you looking for a size 6, the Washington store has 2 pairs as of Sunday, ph (202)337-1363. Minneapolis also has 2 left (612) 285-9164. 
***Update, my Catch Step Booties arrived and I have a new posting with more pics here

6 comments:

  1. I ordered them from the NY store and hope they are as cute in person as they are online! With an extra 25% off, I couldn't resist! If I don't like them, I can always return them. How did they look in person? Were they darker in color? Some reviews are saying they don't look anything like what the model has on. You're right...it isn't the New Year yet and I think the 25% off is ending soon! :) Maybe you should grab a pair just to try them out. If you're not in love, you can always return them. Hope you have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute!! I say track them down in your size. It's not New Years yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - they only had a size 10 at my local Anthro. And in person the color is definitely a lot darker - more taupe. btw, did c/s ever get back to you about your order and honor the 25% off? Have a fab Holiday too!

    MJ - I called c/s and tracked it at the Atlanta store. Merry Xmas to me, lol. I cave in WAY too easily when it comes to Anthro.

    **For those of you looking for a size 6, they have 3 left at the Atlanta store as of today. ph(404) 237-4178

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops! correction on the Atlanta store ph # (404)237-4175

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Lisa!
    What gorgeous pair of heels. I love the row of bows...gahhhh...don't feel guilty, they are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen - Merry X'mas to you too girl!!! Can't wait to start the next season of GG. xoxo L

    ReplyDelete