J.Crew Fitting Room Review - Lisette Lace Shell (Anthro Discovered Lace Dress Alternative)

When I saw the Discovered Laced dress on all the Anthro bloggers, I though it looked very chic. But when I tried it on, it just wasn't for me. Plus, I didn't think it was very versatile. But I've found an alternative!!! When I saw J Crew's Lisette Lace Shell, it conjured up an image of the Discovered Lace Dress. And I thought now this is a top that will make a good staple for my wardrobe. I sized down (from a 2 to a 0), it's silk and partially lined. I reviewed it below. You can also check it out on Gigi here
Comes in black, navy, pink and olive. Highly recommended. I got it at my store marked down to $59. Plus, an additional 40% off. On sale now. Buy it here
***I have a new posting where I'm wearing the Lisette Lace Shell here
Antho's Discovered Lace Dress
J.Crew Lisette Lace Shell


The Lisette Lace comes in a Shift Dress too. I didn't see it at my local J.Crew store, but it's available online. I love the black lace against the dark navy. Wish listed. Check it out here
J.Crew Lisette Lace Shift Dress- Navy

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:48 PM

    the top looks great on you Lisa. makes me wanna drink the Crewlade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 PM

    LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:12 PM

    I WANT that top. thx for reviewing, i did a google search for the top and stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:14 PM

    what brand of skinny jeans are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anon, my skinny jeans are from AE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top looks great on you. I didn't even notice the Lisette comes in a dress. Probably because of the price. Good call for the tank in lieu of the Anthro dress.

    Congrats on starting your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks gigi, i enjoy reading your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the Lisette Shift Dress is gorg!!! I want it so bad. It's on my wishlist 4 a sale

    ReplyDelete