Anthropologie Annular Dress

Today, the moon will take a huge bite out of the sun. In what is known as an annular solstice-eclipse, the moon will pass directly between Earth and the sun and it will look like a bite has been taken out of the moon. And while in Earth's shadow, the moon will take on a vibrant red color. It will be a celestial event of the century as it's the 1st time in 465 years that the winter solstice and the total lunar eclipse are overlapping. So I thought it's only befitting that I post my Anthro Annular Dress that I'll be wearing this Christmas. I snagged it when it went on sale last year and I occasionally see it pop up on eBay.
Did any of you witness the annular solstice-eclipse today?

Necklace - J.Crew. AE's Black Ribbon Fireball Necklace is similar
Shoes - J.Crew from a eons ago.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a Chanel dress, very Blair Waldorf. :-) Dang it! I wish I bought this dress last year, am gonna check eBay now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about the moon. Will have a look in a moment. This dress looks oh-so-pretty on you. It IS very Blair, as per comment above :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your dress girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! I second the Blair Waldorf-ness. She seriously has the best wardrobe out of everyone on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia, Vintageglammz, Moniek and Cee - you're all lovely ladies and thank you for all the lovely comments.
    And who doesn't love our Queen Bee Miss Blair Waldorf? xoxo L

    ReplyDelete