Tangled - The Old Disney is Back

I'm a total Disnerd and I  just went to see this movie today with my two lil girls. Finally, the old Disney is back. The music is beautiful, the storyline is sweet and heart-warming, and it brings back memories of the old fairy tales I grew up with (Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Aladdin). Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore did an awesome job, and their duet still gives me goosebumps. Who knew Zachary Levi could sing? I leave you with my fav song from the movie - I See the Light. *Sniffles* This song is so moving it brings me to tears . . .



If I have not convinced you to see Tangled yet, check out the featurette below . . .

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:46 PM

    ahhhh, such a beautiful movie. i love their duet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 PM

    I heart Zacahry Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I heart Mandy Moore :P

    ReplyDelete