My LC Lauren Conrad Picks

LC Lauren Conrad Lace Jacket
Size up on this jacket. I'm usually a size 2 and I got it in a size 4. It looks really cute paired with skinny jeans, dresses and skirts. And it's gorgeous in person. Original price $72. On sale now $35.99. Buy it here
LC Lauren Conrad Embellished Tank 
Size down on this top. Original price $50. On sale now for $29.99. Buy it here

I'm not usually into bohemian tops, but after seeing it on the future princess Kate Middleton, I'm having second thoughts. Am gonna try and recreate this look. 

LC Lauren Conrad Floral Peasant Top 
Size down; it is pretty roomy and I was quite impressed with the quality of this top. Original price $40. On sale now for $23.99. It comes in two shades, this one is a pink and it also comes in blue. Buy it here

3 comments:

  1. I love LC's collection...great jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 AM

    i just ordered the jacket. i sized up too and hopefully it'll fit ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web page is in fact nice and the users are truly sharing good thoughts.

    My page Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete