More Lovely Lauren Conrad Finds at Kohl's

I found more lovely sweaters and cardigans by Lauren Conrad at Kohl's. And Kohl's now has a deal where if you enter the code EXTRA 20, you get an extra 20% off until Jan 19!!! And most of LC's line is already marked down by about 40%-50%. Arggghhh, this does not spell good news for my wallet. 

LC Lauren Conrad Rosette Sweater
I sized down on this sweater. Original price $50. On sale now for $29.99. Buy it here 
It comes in Heather Gray too.

LC Lauren Conrad Embellished Cropped Cardigan. 
Comes in Black and Gray.
Original price $50. On sale now for $24.99. Buy it here


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 AM

    Thanks for the tip Lisa, I'm heading over the Kohl's today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    I really like your blog.. very nice colors
    & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking
    to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.

    thanks

    Also visit my web site; Herbal Kosmetik

    ReplyDelete