Holidays Dresses for under $30

Printed Strapless Inset Dress
This dress had me swooning and in person it's more of a grayish shade than purplish (as described on their site). On sale now for $53.94. Plus, The Limited currently has a Cyber Monday sale going on so you get to take an additional 40% off all purchases, plus you get free shipping.  Buy it here
Knit Lace Inset Dress
I adore this dress. Based on the reviews, I sized up on this one from a S to a M and it fits perfect. I paired it with high heel booties. On sale now for $47.94 (plus take 40% off that price if you buy it today). Buy it here

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:41 PM

    thanks for the tip. I just bought the strapless inset dress online. can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:44 PM

    :( the knit lace dress is sold out online in my size. looks like i'll be making a trip to The Limited 2morrow.

    ReplyDelete