Anthropologie Free Flow Tank Twin

I went shopping with my mum-in-law on Black Friday. And guess what I came across at Kohl's? Anthro's Free Flow tank look a like in two different shades. It's by LC Lauren Conrad's designs and it's called the Tiered Tank. And it's now on sale for $25.99. Buy it here
Here's the description from Kohl's website.
  • Grosgrain trim, bow and straps
  • Adjustable button straps offer a custom fit.
  • Soft pima cotton blend ensures all-day comfort.
  • Shell: cotton/modal 
LC Lauren Conrad Tiered Tank at Kohl's
Anthropologie Free Flow Tank

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I might just need to stop by Kohl's today :) Thanks for sharing this find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 PM

    thanks. I missed out on this at anthro and can't wait to check out LC's version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 PM

    MUAH!!! thx Lisa!

    ReplyDelete