Sophie Kinsella - My Queen Bee


My love for the Shopaholic series started ten years ago and ever since then, I've been a Sophie Kinsella fan and I just can't get enough! Her books are fun, witty, they make me laugh and they make me cry. The gift set above features the first three novels from the series - Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan and Shopaholic Ties the Knot. And over the year Kinsella has followed up with Shopaholic and Sister, Shopaholic and Baby and most recently Mini Shopaholic. Books outside this series include The Undomestic Goddess, Remember Me and Twenties Gal. They're all a treasure trove of fun and laughter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Miss Kinsella too. Haven't read her latest - Mini Shopaholic though, did u like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suraya - yes, I enjoyed it just as much as all her other books. It's a funny and sweet continuation of Becky's saga, plus one - a mini Bex ;-)

    ReplyDelete